Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beating Arkansas State

We beat Arkansas State as expected. The game went almost exactly like I thought it would with Auburn scoring a lot of points but giving up some points. The only difference is that I thought most of their points would come in the 4th quarter after Coach Roof substituted. Instead their points came throughout the game. I predicted 45 to 24 vs. the actual 52 to 26. Not bad!

I hope Craig Stevens is back soon. We don't know the details of why he is suspended.

I hope the defense continues to improve. I do think the defense was better in the first game than last year, but it has a long way to go to be a dominating defense. I was glad to see us be able to pressure their QB.

Cam Newton certainly seems all that he was built up to be. Dyer is going to be great. I see him as the workhouse on running the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment