Friday, March 12, 2010

The End of Basketball Season

I am amazed the score wasn't worse. We lost by 9 to Florida 78 to 69 and Tay Waller did not score a single point. How did that happen?

A miserable season is finally over, done with, kaput. Good riddance.

Now the attention turns to Jeff Leb's job status. Since Jay Jacobs hasn't said a thing, I'm assuming Lebo will be fired. I'll be surprised if he isn't.

Who will be the next Auburn basketball coach? Probably somebody like Lebo that we've never heard of. John Brady, the former LSU and Samford coach, is at Arkansas State. He is the only SEC experienced coach that I know of who could be a candidate. I'd rather take a chance with somebody else. We shall see. We shall see SOON I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe The Rifleman will come to the Plains.

    ReplyDelete