Saturday, August 17, 2019

Toward Oregon

I'm thinking that as a new football season beckons that we hope to have a stout defense.  That's good. We need a good defense since we have haven't had a steady offense since 2014.  I am skeptical about the offense based on the last several years.

The QB starter has not been announced.  It may not matter that much to start with since both QB candidates are expected to play.  I predicted last Fall that Nix would be the man, and I stick with that thought.

We have an experienced offensive line, but just how good are they going against a tough 12 game schedule?  I do not know.

I read that Boobee Whitlow is improved and that Cadillac Williams is doing some good coaching.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Running back by committee may be necessary.

The offense must be markedly better to take the pressure off the defense.  We face the same issue we've faced since 2015 when Jeremy Johson was a flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment