Friday, August 19, 2016

First Pelham Game

Last year Pelham went 1 & and 9.  I would say there is room for improvement.  Last night I enjoyed watching Pelham and Homewood at Samford.  I saw improvement even though the Panthers lost 21 to 14.

I was amazed to see a full house at Seibert Stadium.  No wonder they didn't play at Homewood!  It was such a pleasurable venue to watch a high school football game.  Makes me wish I were a Samford fan because this is such a great stadium to watch a football game.

Pelham took a 14 to 0 lead in the third quarter, but the Patriots made it 14 to 7 at the end of the quarter.  The fourth quarter belonged to Homewood as they came on strong to win 21 to 14.

The program is improving.  There are better days ahead.  I'm thinking I'll go to the Thompson game in the middle of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment