Saturday, January 9, 2010

The State of Auburn Basketball

Surprisingly we find the Auburn-South Carolina game on our Direct TV. Our package has the SEC Network.

We lose at home to South Carolina 80 to 71 to start the conference season. How disappointing. This season will be a disaster I'm afraid. I don't see anything getting better in Jeff Lebo's 6th year.

Jay Jacobs is going to have to make a decision at the end of the season. It will be tough with the new arena opening next year. At this point I'd say this is it for Lebo. With a new arena coming online, we cannot continue with this mediocrity. Something has to be done.

During the game we hear that Texas Tech has hired Tommy Tuberville. Good for him. I hope he does well out there, but I suspect he will have a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment