Monday, February 15, 2016

Football Coaching Changes

I was shocked to see that Dameyune Craig is leaving for LSU.  I don't like to see one of our own leaving.  No doubt he's a great recruiter.  Those 4 receivers that are coming have to be a good sign.  We've lost 5 coaches since the bowl game.  Muschamp and Robinson I can understand.  Kevin Steele for Lance Thompson is one I do not understand.  The change in offensive line I don't know enough to understand wither.   I was so impressed with our defense in the bowl game.

Yet I am not sure about the on-the-field coaching of our wide receivers.   Overall our receivers haven't been that good in action.

Of course only time will tell what will happen now.  Maybe Kodi Burns will be great.  Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Kodi is 27, so he has risen fast as a coach. All we read is that Craig felt he wasn't involved enough in the offense.

    ReplyDelete