Friday, January 2, 2015

After the Outback Bowl

I was more disappointed than I thought I would be after the loss yesterday.  I think it's because of the way it came down.  Not that we saw the same defensive shortcomings we've seen all year. We expected that.   It's the fact that the offense didn't come through in the overtime and then the missed field goal.

Things are helped by Alabama losing to Ohio State.  I thought Alabama would win easily since I have no respect for the Buckeyes.  I detest Urban Meyer.  I hope Oregon wins the national championship.  Ohio State showed that they did belong in the top four.

I was glad to see FSU get humbled.  That really is a renegade program and it's not just Winston.  That program has slime all over it.  I am so glad I didn't go to Florida State.

1 comment: