Friday, October 26, 2012

Texas A & M

I've always liked Texas A & M mainly because I've always rooted against Texas.  Otherwise, I have no feelings one way or the other about A & M.

At 1 and 6 Auburn faces tomorrow the inevitability of a losing season.  I see no way we can win this game.  Students rallied yesterday to the team at the behest of President Gogue.  That is noble but it won't change anything.  A & M runs a spiffy spread offense which Auburn cannot defend.  We would have to score lots of points to beat the Aggies and that will not happen.  The line is at least plus 14 for A & M. 

I keep reading about how Auburn is not "physical."  If so, this is disturbing.  Historically Auburn has always been considered a physical team.  Why is this if true?

At this point I see no way Chizik can and should survive.  The future all depends on hiring the right HC going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment