Friday, September 14, 2012

ULM Comes to Town

The last time Auburn was 0 & 2 was 2003.  I remember starting 0 & 2 in 1984.  I suppose those seasons ended up OK.  I have no such hopes so far for this season.

It's one thing to be  0 & 2.  It's another thing to look so bad in losing our first two games.  I'd feel better if we had a good QB.  So far Kiehl Frazier looks like he literally cannot pass the football.  Apparently they are afraid to play Mosely at least so far.  I read this morning that Wallace is more of a runner than a passer.  Frazier better improve quickly.  This is the best thing that could happen to this football team.

I am stunned that Auburn is a 17-point favorite.  I saw Monroe beat Arkansas.  They have a passing offense.  I can't see how we stop them from scoring 30 plus points.  We will have to outscore them, and I don't see this happening.

I will be further stunned if we look any better Saturday than we looked in the first two games.  The tone that is set early in the season seems to usually carry the rest of the season.  I sure hope I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment