Thursday, May 27, 2010

The SEC Tournament

I was at the game yesterday, and yes, I was disappointed in losing to Alabama, but you have to understand that's baseball. They had their best pitcher going, and he is obviously very good. In tournaments like this good pitching usually dominates good hitting and that was the case yesterday. I do not think our NCAA situation will be affected.

Still it was fun out there with big crowd roaring back and forth. One thing I don't like is the purple motif now at Regions Park. It's ugly!

I did not make it to the game today. It must have been quite a battle for the Tigers to win 3 to 1 in the 12th on a two-run single by Trent Mummey. These pitching duels are what you would expect. As teams move to their third starters we might get more scoring which I hope will benefit Auburn.

If Alabama loses today to Ole Miss, we get them again. I hope it happens.

2 comments: