Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day

Last year as we watched the game in person, I remember most the running of Ben Tate. It was obvious that he had improved and would have a good year.

This year, watching on TV, what I will remember is that all of the quarterbacks played well. The only thing for sure so far is that it seems that Clint Mosely is #4 Perhaps Newton has the most athletic ability, but Caudle and Trotter know the offense better.

Hopefully a starter hasn't been named because truly all of them are doing well. Perhaps they are waiting for Cameron Newton to take charge, and he has not yet done so. I don't know.

I hope the tackling improves from last season. You cannot judge the defense by today's scrimmage. I hope this incoming freshmen class is as good as advertised.

It will interesting to see how the Gene Chizik continues to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment