Thursday, February 4, 2010

The 2010 Recruiting Class

You can't help but be excited about this year's recruiting class. The has to be one of Auburn's best ever.

It will be interesting in years to come to see how significant this class becomes. The question I have now is how many great inpact players are in this group.

I think first of Cameron Newton. If he is the real deal, he will likely be the most important member of this class.

I wonder next about Trovon Reed. A wide receiver can jump in immediately if he's good enough.

Michael Dyer? Certainly.

On defense, I look at Whitaker, the defensive tackle. I always think first of defensive tackles because stopping the run is rule number one on defense.

Out of that group of linebackers surely one or two will be big.

Time will tell. I look forward to seeing how this group, tremendous sounding on paper, performs in coming seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment